The primary goal of Human Resources (HR) is to provide support to the organization by providing services related to Human Resources management to achieve the selection and development of our team members to provide premier services to our community and visitors.
HR provides services in the areas of recruitment and selection, compensation and classification (click here for Salary Schedule), labor and employee relations, employee training/development, health and safety, employee benefits administration, and the administration of the City's worker's compensation and general liability programs.
We exist to serve, provide leadership, direction and support to attract, retain and develop quality team members to provide premier public services on behalf of the City of Rosemead.
We carry out this mission with integrity, accountability and responsiveness by:
- Recognizing the value of each employee
- Treating all customers with respect
- Optimizing workforce effectiveness through staff development and training
- Adhering to equitable and ethical Human Resources standards
- Providing resourceful, courteous and effective customer service
- Promoting teamwork, open and clear communication and collaboration
- Recruiting & retaining a highly-skilled and diverse workforce
- Ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and federal/state labor laws
- Maintaining a safe working environment for all employees
- Effectively managing risks to the City
Equal Opportunity Employer
The City of Rosemead is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, creed, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation, medical condition, and/or disability.
We will actively attract, retain, develop and ensure that each employee has an equal opportunity to grow and succeed in our organization.
Come and Join our Team!
Bring your unique talents and experience to a diverse work environment committed to providing premier customer service to the Rosemead community!