Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?
Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.Unlimited startup mentorship for $60/mo
How Growth Mentor works?
Browse through our list of +200 mentors using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect mentor for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Why talk to a Google Tag Manager expert?
Can get a bit messy, right?
Well, Google Tag Manager consolidates all that mess so you only have to add one snippet. With GTM, you can add, edit, and disable tags without having to mess around with code.
Besides being a convenient tag manager, you can also use it for conversion tracking, event tracking, and a lot more. GTM is a super powerful tool, but if you’re new to it, it might feel a bit overwhelming.
How a growth mentor can help you with Google Tag Manager:
- You might be a complete noob at GTM and want some high-level explanation on how it works
- You’ve installed it and have all your scripts in it but don’t know how to track events yet (like button clicks)
- You don’t have a developer available to do SEO changes and want to learn how to use GTM to do things like add rich snippets, add canonical tags, etc.
- You want to hack the learning curve of GTM and get direct feedback rather than spending hours reading blogs
- You’re curious how other startups are using Google Tag Manager for inspiration
Whether it’s your first time setting up Google Tag Manager or you’re an experienced data analyst that’s been using it for years, it can’t hurt to speak to other GTM experts to get their take on how to maximize the impact of this tool.
Related Use Cases
No code makes building software possible without hiring expensive and developers.
The success of any growth experiment strongly depends on how well it is set up. Are you using a standardized and repeatable framework? Are your growth experiments prioritized with respect to other potential experiments that could also drive growth?
The age-old dilemma. Should you hire in-house marketers or outsource to an agency or freelancers.
Growth hacking is all about using an agile process that’s grounded in rapid experimentation and constant learning. It’s the business version of holding a growth mindset, and it’s for that very reason that it works so well.
If you’re currently a bit stuck on deciding which web application framework to use, talking with technical founders and product managers with years of experience will definitely help make the decision easier.亚洲大尺码专区主播亚洲大尺码专区主播,夜夜春商城网站夜夜春商城网站,一本大道高清视频中文字幕一本大道高清视频中文字幕
Look at your email subscriber KPI’s. if you’re not converting at least 3% of your blog traffic to subscribers, you’re probably making a few mistakes here and there.
Frequently asked questions
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Yup! Many of the mentors offer monthly coaching packages for members who want to really dive deep into a specific area.
Each mentor creates their own package so what they offer and the price vary from mentor to mentor. You can find their coaching info at the top of their profile.
Join the GrowthMentor Community
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Ability to post help requests
- Opt in for 1:1 monthly coaching packages
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Membership to private Slack Community
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions